Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Allergies and Reactions....and maybe I need to see an E.N.T.

Today is not a good day for me when it comes to allergies: eyes are a bit itchy and painful (though that could be sinus pressure), insides of nose feels hot and my general olfactory areas are uncomfortable. I need prescription Zirtec without the prescription; druggies get at me ;)
Seriously though, I need to schedule a visit to an E.N.T. office; my roomie works in one, so I should capitalize a.s.a.p. And for all the non-med terminology people, E.N.T. = Ears, Nose, Throat. Sometimes I feel like my E.N.T. area is to me as the heel is to Achilles. Well, unlike Achi, I'm alive, so I'm gonna see about taking care of this problem.

Allergies aside, I've had a reaction; not in the medical sense, but rather, mentally. Right before blogging, I was checking my yahoo mail. You know how when you go to Yahoo's homepage, there's usually an article showcased conveniently near the top of the page? Well, there was one on what Men found attractive in Women, phrased as a Top Ten or something such. Anyway, I read it and found I agreed with most, if not all of the results.

From the top of my head these things were included: Standing Tall; Wearing our (men's) old dress shirts with little more than panties underneath/wearing a super thin t-shirt with a pair of boxers; wearing a baseball cap; nice scent; crying notwithstanding, an ability to tough-it-out; ability to get down and dirty (as in routine manual labor, NOT "low down and dirty"); tech smarts (particularly proficiency with software) and...I think that's all I can remember. Suffice to say, these are all valid attractions....wel software is iffy BUT it speaks to a woman's smarts so I guess it stays. If I had to pick one of these things as my number 1 though, which would be pretty hard, I'd go with the sex appeal of dress shirt - panties/thin t-shirt - boxers thing; y'know, off the top of the 'other head.' ;)
Well ladies, I guess at the end of the day, sex appeal speaks to my most basic instinct; at least until I get to know you.
This was My Reaction

No comments: