Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Too Late To Apologize

Sittin at my desk typing up the words to go...YEAH, YEAH (Timbaland ad-lib), Thinkin bout the way we almost came to blows, (YEAAAH), You dissed me for the last time now I'm gettin ready to blow, (EHH, EHHH), I'm blowin outta town and headin out on my ownnnnnnnnnnn, cuz
Its too Late to Apologize, Its too late, Now I'm leavin out this place, I'm irate...
Whoa, ooo, whoa....
Whoa, oooo, whoa.........
Its too late to apologize,
Now I'm out the door.
The audacity, as if my name wasn't Ersk.
To think I'd stand for this, you clearly don't know Ersk.
I've had enough of this crap, 2008 belongs to me and me alone. I'm not sharing anymore of my time within the machine. No more cog, more like a pre-cog of things to come.
I'm gonna blow up like a pregnant elephant, or maybe just a nuke.
This is not a fluke.
Be advised, you're on notice.

No comments: