Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fall for your type....I just can't explain this shit at all.

Drake, you onto somn my yute.  Its actually not me but I have a bredren that always falls for a certain type, the type that's so good one minute and hurts the other 59.   She makes for one f'-d up hour.  And the hour turns to 2, then three days in, its a 4gone conclusion; a week, and he's already weak.
When I see the corpse he is becoming sometimes I wonder; who saves him from him?  Who saves us from us?  I just can't explain this shit at all.  But I'll try.

It seems he can never leave this theme.
Love, lust, infatuation; its all a woman.

Powerful is her aura, the feelings she evokes, for his lust is great.
In a perfect world she would provide an amalgam of emotion and eroticism indefinitely.
It's only a perfect world for a while.
A week, a month, a year...it makes no difference.
Situations arise, unrest reveals the self-fed lies,
and the cost is their demise.

His head and heart don't have much in common;
One likes to lead, the other likes to follow.
He takes a chance on taking chances.
He believed that somewhere out there was someone meant to be
here.
then...
a risk, a reckless romance;
and he knows now its not her.
But he wants it to be.

Cause he's fallen for her type.
Again.
and he can't explain it..at all.

No comments: